Google AdWords & Small Business Marketing
If you missed Site Guy's explanation of local SEO, you'll find it here.
We've found over the years that organic SEO can certainly reach customers.
But to get warm, targeted leads, nothing works quite like Google AdWords (when properly configured and used).
We're finding that our clients who want to reach very specific market segments --those ready to buy--are having good success with these targeted ad campaigns.
It is a bit of an expense, but when the prospect clicking on the ad is delivered to a solid landing page on your site -- one that is specifically selling whatever you have offered in the ad --there is a much higher likelihood of a sale.
We can build and manage your AdWords campaign at a very reasonable cost, which includes designing and uploading a landing page for your ad, if needed, or editing an existing page that is appropriate.
Some Reasons Why We Recommend Using AdWords
- AdWords helps you capture visitors who are actively searching for your product or service. This targeted advertising often has the highest ROI because you're not wasting your message on people who have no interest in your product.
- When you are part of a competitive niche, ranking #1 on a search page can often be confusing and costly. But an effective AdWords campaign, can, with proper oversight, deliver those most coveted positions fairly easily.
- This program lets you compete with companies that have deeper pockets for marketing. Dedicated SEO specialists are like the brain surgeons of SEO, and how many of us have that kind of money? Yet with AdWords, you have a good shot at becoming #1 in organic search.
- Here's a doozy: AdWords is essentially a bidding event. But you don't even have to outbid the competition if you have a high Quality Score ( Google compares your AdWord keywords to the keywords on your landing page to rank you.) With a high Quality Score you can rank higher and pay less for the click back to your site.
- You're in control of what the consumer sees: Viewers who click on your ad are directed to the page you specify. We can design a landing page for you that specifically addressed the needs of the prospect; when he "lands" there, he finds exactly what he wanted to see.
- You can stop, start and fund ad campaigns to correspond to your best selling times of the year. And you can use Pay Per Click advertising to publicize special events and promotions as needed.
- You target the geographic areas within your marketing area. This is important, because Google delivers organic search results based on the searcher's physical location. Surrounding communities may be ignored completely. That means you're losing out on sales to prospects only a few miles away from your business! AdWords solves that problem, because you choose the geo locations you want to target. Choose zip code, city, state, MSA or a radius around a location, and send out your message.
Ready to talk about a new website or a redesign? Or just have a question you'd like us to answer? Call us, or fill in the form on our Contact Us page, using the message box to tell us what you need.
Of course we'd love to build you a website. But we're also happy to answer questions you might have about websites, or how SEO really works.