GOOGLE ADS & SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING
To get warm, targeted leads, nothing works quite like Google Ads (when properly configured and used).
Organic SEO works well, but it's often a lot slower.
We're finding that our clients who want to reach very specific market segments --customers ready to buy--are having good success with these targeted ad campaigns.
It is a bit of an expense, but when the prospect clicking on the ad is delivered to a solid landing page on your site (and that's a page specifically selling what you offered in the ad) there is a much higher likelihood of a sale.
We can build and manage your Google Ads campaign at a very reasonable cost. We'll include designing and uploading a landing page for your ad, or editing an existing site page that's appropriate.
Some Reasons Why We Recommend Google Ads
- Google Ads helps you capture visitors who are actively searching for your product or service. This targeted advertising often has the highest ROI because you're not wasting your message on people who have no interest in your product.
- When you are part of a competitive niche, ranking #1 on a search page can often be confusing and costly. But an effective Google Adscampaign, can, with proper oversight, deliver those most coveted positions fairly easily.
- This program lets you compete with companies that have deeper pockets for marketing. Dedicated SEO specialists are like the brain surgeons of SEO, and how many of us have that kind of money? Yet with Google Ads, you have a good shot at becoming #1 in organic search.
- Here's a doozy: Google Ads is essentially a bidding event. But you don't even have to outbid the competition if you have a high Quality Score. To score you, Google compares your Ad keywords to the keywords on your landing page. With a high Quality Score you can rank higher and pay less for the click back to your site.
- You're in control of what the consumer sees: They click on your ad and are directed to the page you specify. That landing page specifically addressed the needs of the prospect; when he "lands" there, he finds exactly what he wanted to see.
- You can stop, start and fund ad campaigns to correspond to your best selling times of the year. Pay Per Click advertising is also good for publicizing special events and promotions.
- You target the geographic areas within your marketing area. This is important. Because organic search results are based on the searcher's physical location, surrounding communities may be ignored completely. That means you're losing out on sales to prospects only a few miles away from your business! With Ads, you choose zip code, city, state, MSA or a radius around a location, and send out your message.
Ready to talk about a new website or a redesign? Or just have a question you'd like us to answer? Call us, or fill in the form on our Contact Us page, using the message box to tell us what you need.
Of course we'd love to build you a website. But we're also happy to answer questions you might have about websites, or how SEO really works.